0
The Moroccan forward hopes that his team can repeat the achievement of two years ago, when the Andalusians pulled off a surprising 1-0 victory.

"If your job is to play football, then I ask to score goals, to win this game and for everything to go well," said El-Arabi in an interview with MARCA.

Granada beat Barcelona in mid-April at the Estadio Nuevo Los Carmenes during the 2013/14 season and the Catalans then went on to concede the title to Atletico Madrid.

"My friend Brahimi scored a goal in the first half and in the second we parked the bus," laughed El-Arabi.

The attacker grew up admiring the stars of Barcelona, but he won't let that get in the way of his own ambitions.

"My idol is Ronaldo 'El Fenomino', who I remember well from his time at Barcelona, although he also played for Real Madrid," El-Arabi said.

The striker has played for three seasons at Granada and he wants to spend another year at the club, even if he catches the attention of more glamourous sides in this match.

"This is my home.

"I have a year left, now I'm very focused on the match with Barcelona which will be seen around the world."



Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Top