0
Manchester United’s pre-season campaign came to an end on Wednesday after they drew 0-0 with Everton at Old Trafford in Wayne Rooney’s testimonial match.

Jose Mourinho’s men began pre season with a 2-0 victory over Wigan Athletic, before losing 4-1 to Borussia Dortmund in China and beating Galatasaray 5-2 in Sweden.


C TV after the clash with Barcelona, Leicester City manager Claudio Ranieri said: “I'm very pleased with our performance. In the first half, we showed good discipline and tried to play our football, but at this moment of pre season, it’s not possible. I am very confident.

“It was good. We tried to do something good. Of course when you make little mistakes against so many champions, they can invent anything.

“I’m very happy with the discipline and momentum of pre season. Of course, we didn’t win, but we are in the right way.

After Wayne Rooney’s testimonial, Jose Mourinho said of the striker: “This one is for Wayne Rooney and for the fans in that perspective to show love for a player who has been magnificent for our club. But I'm not a friendly match man. I'm waiting for the big ones.

"I find him full of motivation, full of joy to work every day, and happy to be here as a leader for the young people. He's my man too. I can say, at this moment, he is my man. I am really happy. I hope he has a great night and he forgives me when I change him. I am going to change him because we have a match on Sunday.”




Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Top